| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ilorin in October is hot at 25.6 °C (78.08 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31.3 °C (88.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.3 °C (70.3 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in October is 10 °C (18 °F).
- The weather in October is far from dry. Some 130.2mm (5.1in) of fluid is released.
- The shortest day is 11:48 long and the longest day is 12:02 long with an average length of 11:55.
Check the distance to and compare the Ilorin October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Ilorin, Nigeria
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Ilorin:
- Gaya, Niger - 397.9 kms (247.2 miles) NNW
- Kandi, Benin - 345.7 kms (214.8 miles) NNW
- Sansanne-Mango, Togo - 497.7 kms (309.3 miles) WNW
- Natitingou, Benin - 405.9 kms (252.2 miles) WNW
- Parakou, Benin - 236.6 kms (147 miles) WNW
- Sokode, Togo - 381.4 kms (237 miles) W
- Save, Benin - 238.2 kms (148 miles) WSW
- Atakpame, Togo - 394.6 kms (245.2 miles) WSW
- Bohicon, Benin - 313.5 kms (194.8 miles) WSW
- Tabligbo, Togo - 400.2 kms (248.7 miles) WSW
- Lagos, Nigeria - 252.2 kms (156.7 miles) SSW
- Cotonou, Benin - 339.3 kms (210.8 miles) SW
- Benin, Benin - 339.3 kms (210.8 miles) SW
- Lome, Togo - 448.9 kms (278.9 miles) SW