| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ilorin in September is fairly hot at 24.6 °C (76.28 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.8 °C (85.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 21.1 °C (70 °F).
- In September there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 8.7 °C (15.7 °F).
- The weather in September is dampish. A sizable 211.1mm (8.3in) of H2Ois dumped .
- The shortest day is 12:02 long and the longest day is 12:16 long with an average length of 12:09.
Check the distance to and compare the Ilorin September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Ilorin, Nigeria
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Ilorin:
- Gaya, Niger - 397.9 kms (247.2 miles) NNW
- Kandi, Benin - 345.7 kms (214.8 miles) NNW
- Sansanne-Mango, Togo - 497.7 kms (309.3 miles) WNW
- Natitingou, Benin - 405.9 kms (252.2 miles) WNW
- Parakou, Benin - 236.6 kms (147 miles) WNW
- Sokode, Togo - 381.4 kms (237 miles) W
- Save, Benin - 238.2 kms (148 miles) WSW
- Atakpame, Togo - 394.6 kms (245.2 miles) WSW
- Bohicon, Benin - 313.5 kms (194.8 miles) WSW
- Tabligbo, Togo - 400.2 kms (248.7 miles) WSW
- Lagos, Nigeria - 252.2 kms (156.7 miles) SSW
- Cotonou, Benin - 339.3 kms (210.8 miles) SW
- Benin, Benin - 339.3 kms (210.8 miles) SW
- Lome, Togo - 448.9 kms (278.9 miles) SW